Purchase your HE-500 Headphones @
Please Like, Favorite & Subscribe if you enjoy this video!
Come talk with me (do it …).
Come laugh at me (do it …).
( brand-new Instagrams daily!).
Desire a T-Shirt or Coffee cup?
If you have actually seen my 'Geek Cavern' trip video then you understand that my displays are huge and I took it to the severe so I decided among my other overlooked senses required attention; my ears! So I chose to begin slowing entering the world of audiophile headphones. My first set I simply received is this pair of HiFiMAN HE-500 Planar Magnetic headphones that do not utilize traditional speakers to produce audio which is very incredible. They are also my first open back set of headphones and I recognize why individuals love them. The sound stage (image) is breath taking, when you play a high resolution 196k 24bit flac music file the result is something incredibly sensible, sounds like you exist while they are playing and singing. Everything note is completely separated and you can pick it out.
The truly odd negative effects was that these are not simply terrific for music, they are freaking amazing with Dolby 7.1 Virtual Surround allowed in video games. I played BF4 beta and with these men on paired with my Xonar Essence STX I had the ability to tell where everybody was without any problems and the noise in the range truly seemed like it was far away and my space felt a lot larger!
Clearly my video can not do them justice however simply research evaluations and you will see how amazing they are. I extremely advise getting a pair if you come by a bargain. I chose these up on AudioGon in like new condition for $599 which was a great deal considering the condition and the additional silver cable they featured.
– Monoprice DJ over ear earphones ($ 20) (Cheap).
– Motorolla Bluetooth Headphones (Bluetooth).
– Audio FX Pro 5.1 (Ben Heck Edition) (USB, Surround).
– Audio transducer is fun for video gaming (hurts sometimes).
– Triton 7.1 Earphones (Surround Experience).
– Great for XBOX.
– Great deals of backgroud noise from amp (hissing) incorporated amp.
– Noise position not nearly as great as you would expect.
– Sennheiser HDR-180.
– Wonderful wireless headphones.
– Good battery life.
– Sound quality lacking compared to wired headphones.
– Beyer Dynamic MMX-300.
– Comfy and lightweight (reasonably).
– Loud without a lot of power (does not require an amp, works with iPhone and iPad).
– Integrated microphone (excellent quality mic).
– Does not provide you separation of sound like the HiFiMan.
– Mid range and Bass not nearly as excellent as the HD-500.
– HiFiMan HE-500.
– Need more power for very same volume.
– Recreate sound completely (mind blowing).
– Sound phase is incredible, can't tell your listening to earphones half the time.
– Functions incredible in video games also and makes FLAC truly shine.
– Bit on the heavy side.
– Not the most comfy earphones This show is an independent production of Jerry Berg (aka Barnacules). Opinions are my own and do not necessarily show the opinions of my company, good friends, or any business discussed in the program. Email organisation questions to Barnacules@barnnerd.com Assist the channel by donating BitCoin to 1MfVZVMjfUUq8srg1d4RbgXR5e7JLw7R6P.
▼ Assistance me by sending BitCoin (Wallet Address) ▼.
▼ Get 10% off Kinesis Split Ergonomic Keyboards & Pedals ▼.
[usage code 'Barnacules' at checkout to obtain 10% off] ▼ Join my Folding@Home group and help cure illness with spare CPU/GPU cycles ▼.
Barnacules Nerdgasm Group # 231300.
Download Customer @.
** Leading 10 contributers shown on Twitter weekly!
▼ I am now live streaming on Twitch so come offer me a follow to get alerts when I'm streaming ▼.